No Title Set


Date: 2018-01-31
Pose Count: 23
Sayaka Miki 2018-01-31 02:12:45 88397
It's a cool night out on the docks, and while there aren't a whole lot of people out on a Tuesday evening (at least not a lot of students during midterm week), Sayaka is the exception to the rule. Something's been a little off lately, perhaps it is simply that she hasn't been able to find a whole lot of grief seeds or cubes recently, or perhaps it is simply that those she did find seemed to give very little return, less than before. At any rate, she's increased her patrolling, lurking the lonely docks, feeling rather hopeless when she realizes it's another dead end. "Dammit..I'm running low.." she mumbles as she holds out her soulgem, trying to get a reading, any reading..
Alexis Raskoph 2018-01-31 02:43:08 88398
She's not the only one moving about the docks today, as far as super-powered people go.

Up on the roofs, a figure jumps from rooftop to rooftop, occasionally assisted by... a chain? A chain. One that seems to sometimes be there but most times not.

But either way. Eventually the figure comes along to the same section within the docks as the Puella-- but necessarily immediately into sight.

Rather, the tall, large figure in a sleeveless longcoat bearing armor, massive black-and-red gauntlets and a t-visored, face-concealing helmet, stops at the edge of one of the dockside-warehouses, ducking into a crouch on the corner of it.

And just watching down below. Maybe even just taking a break. Hard to tell how the attention of this one's eyes work with the glowing visor not giving even a hint of them from through them.
Sayaka Miki 2018-01-31 02:50:02 88399
After a long moment of silence, and a great deal of patience, Sayaka's soulgem starts to glimmer brightly. She smiles softly in the moonlight, following the flickering trail..Which just happens to lead her to the wall above which said figure stands poised upon the rooftop. Could it be a coincidence? Is that figure a witch or a wraith...? Or does he just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Well, whatever the case, Saya doesn't take any chances. Bringing the gem back to her finger, she silently transforms in a flash of blue light and ribbons, becoming Puella Magi Sayaka! Without another word, she unsheathes her sword and leaps towards the building rooftop, hurling her sword-turned-chain towards the rooftop, climbing effortlessly towards the roof and points her sword at the tall, darkly clad figure, eyes narrowed. Nope, definitely not taking any chances. Must be feeling paranoid tonight. Or desperate for grief seeds.

"If you're with the witches or wraiths, you'd better surrender now, it'll be less painful in the long run." she demands coldly, sword pointed at him, but keeping a safe distance. Nope, hasn't seen this magical person before, but she's not taking chances either way.
Alexis Raskoph 2018-01-31 03:02:03 88400
Once she gets on top of the roof, the figure lifts himself upwards from the crouch he had settled on. Keeping his back turned to her for a moment before he turns just enough to look towards the Puella.

He studies her for a few seconds over quietly like that, before a deep, rumbling voice declares, "That's not me," from underneath the helmet. Voice likely being made to boom that much more by whatever helps modulate the voice from through it.

"There's something else here."
Sayaka Miki 2018-01-31 03:20:09 88401
Puella Magi Sayaka frowns a bit as she studies the mysterious figure before her, sizing him up apparently. "Hmm...Well, I've never heard a wraith talk back before.." she smirks a little, waving her sword as her eyes slowly adjust to the darkness. "But there's always a first. And who the heck are you, anyway?" Even as she speaks, somewhere behind her, as yet unnoticed, a misty vapor rises from the ground and coalesces into a hazy, humanoid form with grotesque features..
Alexis Raskoph 2018-01-31 03:31:54 88402
Stahlritter's helmeted head perks up at that sight, though, beyond her.

An armored foot stomps down, and-- wait, it's stomping down right besides Sayaka now rather than several paces away from her.

"Explanations later," that booming voice insists now, from where the armored and long-coated man stands next to her now-- but rather than facing her, instead looking to where her back had been facing this whole time.

"There's company."
Sayaka Miki 2018-01-31 03:40:50 88404
Puella Magi Sayaka tenses slightly, gripping her sword more tightly as the armoured figure steps towards her, and then past her. "Huh?" she spins around, spying the wraith..Wait, now there's two..Four..A total of five now, and she grins, "Well. Now we're talking. Took you guys long enough to appear!" she flashes the armoured figure a bright smile, "Seems I owe you an apology. Think you can keep up?" the words are no sooner out of her mouth when two of the skeletal like wraiths open their red eyes and shoot eerie laser beams at the two of them. With a yell, she ducks and rolls to the side, hacking and slashing at the first wraith with well-placed stabs of her sword. A second wraith rushes at her with those creepy skeletal claws while the two remaining wraiths rush at the dark clad figure with equally creepy looking claws.
Alexis Raskoph 2018-02-02 18:15:56 88475
"Don't worry about me," the booming voice of the armored figure insists right before-- laserbeams! And...

PANZERSCHILDE

The synthesized word of... some language or other seems to not come from the armored figure himself, considering it sounds less human and digital.

And with that word, and a held-up hand, an encircling runic circle with a rapidly spinning triangle in the middle forms up over the hand to soak in the beams of energy.

"Circle around!" the booming voice comes from underneath the helmet again, in an apparent instruction to the Puella just before he steps just off to the side enough where he can grab one of the incoming, clawy hands by the wrist with a hand, and...

With a quick spin of his whole body, he actually drags the wraith along in a quick pull and swing, first around his body and then over it to slam right down on top of the second wraith closing in on him, and knock them over down.

But not out. Though without pause, the armored knight's other hand is already held up high in a fist, the massive guantlet vibrating faintly with red arcs of electricity.

STAHL STREIK

Down the huge, steel fist goes and slams straight into the two wraiths with a loud *BOOM* from the impact slamming in and the shockwave of air pressure, the roof down below them cracking into a hole leading into the interior of the building within.
Sayaka Miki 2018-02-02 18:23:04 88476
Puella Magi Sayaka is busy fighting off the first two wraiths, grinning as she twirls and dances with them it seems, slashing her sword this way and that as they are soon reduced to ribbons. "Hah! child's play!" she taunts, eagerly scooping up the lone grief cube they leave behind although her smile fades a bit at the diminished quality of the cube. "Well, better than nothing I suppose."

She pauses a moment to see how the mysterious figure is faring with his opponents and her eyes widen in surprise as he quickly pulverized two of them in barely any time. "Wow..," is all she can manage to say as they crash through the roof and to the floor below. "Huh.." without a moment's thought she rushes after them, not to check on them but to search their pulverized bodies for any grief cubes. Sadly it seems these two didn't leave any behind.

There are now just two wraiths remaining, both of which hover eerily above the ground. The first dives after Sayaka while the second opens its skeletal eyes and unleashes another sweep of laser beams at the dark clad stranger, screeching a high pitched screech as it does so and rushes at him the next second, creepy claws outstretched as it attempts to rush him right off the roof edge.
Alexis Raskoph 2018-02-02 18:48:18 88477
The armored figure straightens up quickly-- just in time to face the new beams going on down on him, though he reacts quick enough to bring another shield up to intercept the beams--

...only to get rushed straight into by the wraith.

There's no eyes visible from the helmet, obviously, but for just a second it might seem the t-shaped visor actually widens as if though eyes would upon surprise, and both gauntleted hands move to grab onto the clawed skeletal arms, grunting audibly right before he's tossed down off the rooftop's edge.

...Only for the wraith itself to suddenly get yanked... up? Yes. Up. With a thick length of dark-red chain tangled up bout the skeletal figure, and moving along further as if though it was a livign thing itself, in order to restrain it further. THe length extends off from the wraith, now visibly looping around a street light and going down again to where the armored man fell down.

Aaaand cue the armored stranger himself jumping up from down below again onto the roof, with the other end of the chain leaving the wraith dangling in the air visibly held in his gauntleted hand.
Sayaka Miki 2018-02-02 18:57:13 88478
A yell erupts from the floor below, followed by the sounds of crashing and a brief blast of energy. Sayaka emerges several minutes later, a bit ragged and breathing heavily but no worse for wear. It seems the last wraith held no more grief cubes either. She arches a brow at the mysterious stranger, moving towards the last wraith that remains dangling off the edge, held on by a chain. "Heh, not bad.." she smirks as she steps towards the wraith, eyeing it coldly for a moment before hurling a sword at it with a yell, impaling it clean and reducing it to the eerie most that the other wraiths rapidly return to. This one dies leave another grief cube in its wake, albeit smaller and weaker than what Saya is used to. At any rate, she scoops it up, adding it to her collection. "Dunno why theses cubes don't shine as bright as they once did..Sure means I have to work twice as hard."

Finally she turns to face the armour clad figure and smiles. "It seems I'm in your debt. Thanks for the help, although I still don't know who you are!" she tilts her head, trying to catch a glimpse of the person behind the mask.
Alexis Raskoph 2018-02-02 19:16:22 88479
The magic knight in armor keeps holding the wraith in chain without any further movement on his part-- he practically just holds the thing there for Saya.

And once all that is said and done, the chain collapses and withdraws back to his hand until disappearing with a puff of mana dust.

He turns to face the Puella, then, and that booming voice declares, "... I am Stahlritter." Though...

A gauntleted hand comes up over to swipe along his armored neck, and with a rapid *clickclackclickclack* from the platings of the armored helmet, starting from the faceplate drawing back until the helmet puffs away, too, in a cloud of mana dust, and...

There's a certain familiar, brown-haired caucasian face. Smiling akwardly.

"...I think you know me by another name."
Sayaka Miki 2018-02-02 19:31:42 88481
Puella Magi Sayaka smirks. "Stahl...Woah, that's a mouthful. How bout I just call you Stahl?" she chuckles, more relaxed now that she's realized that he be friend and not for. However when the mask comes off, she is not ready for what she sees next, and her smile falters a bit, stepping back. "Oh...Lex-cha...Err, Alex-kun..Um..." she bites her lip uncertain of how to address him or how to really feel, considering their last meeting. "So...How are you..Feeling? This new get up..You decided to use that..Device then?" she glances nervously at her feet, feeling awkward.
Alexis Raskoph 2018-02-02 20:01:15 88482
"Y--"

POSITIV

It's not Alex's voice that answers the question ultimatley. Interrupted by the synthetic voice coming from... the gauntlets? Alex giving a look down at them.

"...Thanks, Krieg."

He lets out a quiet cough, and straightens up further in his posture, those massive steel hands turning down behind the small of his back to clasp together.

"...Basically Prince of Whatever came up to Norie's mansion and tried to get her. I really needed to punch him in the face. A lot. So me and Kriegsfauste... came to an agreement, I guess."

GENAUER BEGRIFF VERKNUPFT

"...Yes, that. ...Look, Krieg, I appreciate the help but I don't think she understands Belkan. Or german for that matter."
Sayaka Miki 2018-02-02 20:09:30 88483
Puella Magi Sayaka eyes the device warily as it speaks. "Oh, I see..Norie-chan was in danger and so you picked up that weapon and jumped into the Fray.." she chuckles nervously, stepping past him, towards the roof's edge to peer over the nightscape."Then I'm relieved that you were able to help her.." Saya closes her eyes, de-henshining, hugging her arms and still avoids looking at him. Somehow the darkness is easier to face.
Alexis Raskoph 2018-02-25 00:08:51 89044
"I mean... yes," Alex lets out, with a few slow blinks directed after Sayaka, his lips pursing while he stares at her back. "...What else was I going to do?"

He takes a couple steps forward to come closer to her, standing along the rooftop edge, besides her. "...Look. I've been meaning to talk to you. Have you... seen anything weird around your place? Shady people moving around, same vehicles lingering-- anything?"
Sayaka Miki 2018-02-25 00:16:43 89045
"Oh, I see. Then she is fortunate to have such a good friend she can count on.." she laughs nervously, but still doesn't look at him. When he finally says he wants to talk to her, she glances at him hopefully, but her shoulders quickly fall in disappointment at the question, caught by surprise. "...Huh..? Anything..Weird?" she frowns and shakes her head. "No, nothing at all. Everything has been quiet and peaceful.."
Alexis Raskoph 2018-02-25 00:24:47 89046
"No looming sense of lingering threat or anything?" Alex asks in a mutter, with his brows knitting together. "...Look. My mom... she knows about you, right? So..."

He draws one of his gauntlet-bearing hands up, rubbing at the bridge of his nose with two metallic fingers. "... There's a very good chance she or dad would try to get to me through you. And get to you through your parents. Send people to... do something to them."
Sayaka Miki 2018-02-25 00:27:17 89047
Sayaka Miki shakes her head again, arms folded once more. "Nope! Nothing at all chasing after me. Guess your mom doesn't really see me as a threat afterall." she quips almost too cheerfully, still scanning the streets below. "Besides, it's not like I can't take care of myself Soo it's not a big concern, I guess.."
Alexis Raskoph 2018-02-25 00:32:39 89048
"It's not really about the perception of threat from them," Alex points out, with a frown. "I'm saying-- they might try to come at you and your parents as a way to get to me. Since..."

He lets out a heavy sigh. "...As long as they think that, anyway."
Sayaka Miki 2018-02-25 00:37:05 89049
Sayaka Miki frowns deeply, falling into long, uncomfortable silence for a few minutes before finally speaking. "And what about you Alex? And your memories? It doesn't really matter what they *think*." There is an edge to her voice.
Alexis Raskoph 2018-02-25 00:42:49 89050
"I--" Alex is visibly taken aback by that, and he instinctively takes a single step away from Sayaka, his own gaze averting off to the side. "... What am I supposed to say?" he mutters, voice quieter. "That I figured everything out in the time since? That I figured out everything that's real besides this-- sense of duty, that I feel."

"...And this dreadful feeling that people close to me are just going to get hurt."
Sayaka Miki 2018-02-25 00:46:25 89051
Sayaka Miki narrows her eyes. "Does it matter if...People close to you might be targeted? Dont you think it's up to me if I want to be excluded from your life or not?" she grits her teeth, facing him fully now, her voice cold, "You *know* I can take care of myself, and the only way I can truly be hurt is if someone I care about distances himself from me emotionally!"