No Title Set


Date: 2018-04-02
Pose Count: 31
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-02 04:25:14 90016
    As the sun begins to set, the usual throng of tourists who swarm the sunset tower are starting to head out for the day as the tower readies for closure. Soon there are only a few people here and there, leaving the tower almost totally deserted. The golden sun begins to dip below the horizon, casting a beautiful yet ominous shadow upon the ground surrounding the tower, and a lone girl and her German Shepherd are the last people out of the tower, pausing on the front steps to enjoy the view of the beautiful sunset. Somewhere not too far away, a shadowy figure watches and waits, crouched in the darkness, nearly invisible to all who pass her by..
Makio Ryu 2018-04-02 04:32:29 90017
Makio Ryu is taking a change of pace tonight. The blunette boy decided to take a break from his work and his studies again. Not that he's been doing it overly much, but he probably should start getting his nose more against the grindstone again soon. He yawns as he wanders up into the area before the steps to the tower, taking a pause to peer upward at it. "Yeah they're big and they take money to make but....can't you make something more interesting to show off dudes," he murmurs thoughtfully to himself. He does smile at the sight of the girl and her german shepard, but then he turns and starts to continue along on his time wasting little journey.
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-02 04:40:51 90018
The girl smiles at Makio and nods as her dog steps up to him and sniffs him curiously. "c'mon now, Bruno, leave the boy alone. He doesn't have any cookies.." she smiles apolgetically at Makio, pulling the dog back on his leash, receiving a small bark from the dog. "Sorry about that, he's always sniffing everything." speaking of which, a sudden movement of a cat dashing down a nearby tree causes the dog to bark and yank the leash from the girl's hands, sprinting after the kitty and leaving the surprised girl just standing there. "Bruno! Come back here!"
Makio Ryu 2018-04-02 04:46:02 90019
Makio Ryu smiles yet again, and barely resists petting the dog. "It's fine dude," he insists, "Dogs are cool..." He startles some as the dog goes running off. "And then there's always the hard part of it," he murmurs. And he wonders why he took to fish instead. With the girl just standing there, he decides to try and be helpful and tries to dart into the same direction the dog just ran off in. "Bruno, hey, come on man...you're going to make your master worried like this boy..."
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-02 04:49:42 90020
"Arf! Arf!" the dog replies as it continues to chase the cat around the park and then around the back of the tower. The dog is fast and the girl does not look terribly athletic as she tries to follow after the dog but trips and falls with a startled yelp. Doesn't look like she hurt herself too badly as she climbs slowly to her feet, brushing the dirt off. "Ouch! Please stop him! My bus is coming soon!" she calls out to Makio. As she speaks, the cat vanishes into some large bushes and the dog follows soon after...A pained yelp is heard from the cat but neither step out of the bushes for a suspiciously long time..
Makio Ryu 2018-04-02 04:56:47 90024
Makio Ryu pauses long enough to look toward the girl. Once he sees she looks fine he starts to go after Bruno again, just to realise he's lost him. He knows he heard bush, though. The 'cyclopse' starts poking lostly at bushes for the smallest of momets before pained noise occurs. Frowning at the suspicious amount of nothingness after ward, he starts acting like a stupid character out of a horror movie and starts creeping toward the bush that seemed to be the source of the sound.

"Bruno, boy," he murmurs as he tries to pry into the bush, "Are you ok big guy?"
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-02 05:05:51 90025
    For a moment there is just silence and the cat crawls out of the bush, scratched up a bit and with a look of fear in its eyes. Glancing only briefly at Makio, it lets out a frightenned 'Rrorwr!' and darts off. How odd, its body seems covered in scratches..Moments later the bushes tear apart, revealing a much much bigger dog that seems to have mutated, now standing on its hind legs, its fur glowing in swirls of sickly green and massive claws and fangs in its hungry jowls. The thing must stand at least 10 ft tall..And it looks hungry as it slowly turns to face Makio, reaching out with a long powerful paw to take a swipe at him.

"ROOOWWR!"
Makio Ryu 2018-04-02 05:15:34 90029
Makio varily falls on his butt with the bolting of the cat. However, as Bruno reveals himself, the bluenette goes wide eyed and scrambles hurriedly to his feet. His hoodie's hood takes a chunk of the swipe meant for him... It almost was enough to catch and start choking the boy, but thankfully the hoodie wasn't make of stuff THAT strong, causing it to rip almost instantly. He goes running and calls after Bruno's master. "Get inside or go up a tree or something, dude! There's something coming!" He does NOT want to chance just ignoring her and the predasite getting her in some sort of collateral damage. "Don't ask, just trust me and GO!" He'd grab something from around his neck as he tries to find some place a litttle less out in the open like he is right now. What he wouldn't give to actually be near water in even ONE of his battles for once.
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-02 05:18:22 90030
The girl's eyes widen in surprise and confusion, "Bruno? Where's Bruno?" but when Makio calls out a warning to her and the predacite comes crashing through the bushes a moment later, she screams and runs off, hiding in the tower as it is the closest safe place she can find. The predacite pauses and sniffs around, spying a group of high school students sitting in a park not far away and it starts to charge towards them, uttering a hideous roar, deadly claws gleaming in the sunset.
Makio Ryu 2018-04-02 05:25:35 90032
Bad sign...Bruno found more people. Good sign...it's like someone heard his inner thoughts about the water! Seeing the pond between Bruno and the kids, he turns to high tail it as FAST as he can manage toward the pond! If he can reach it fast enough he might be able to make up for being slower as a human! The moment he's anywhere near enough he'd LEAP for the water, disappearing into it.

However there's a bright flash before Mew Macaroon suddenly surfaces with an inhumanly high leap from the water. The bladeless looking hand guards he's holding suddenly sprout blades of ice as he calls out to them, "Macaroon shards!" ...and right back into the water he'd go, trying to swim as fast as he can in the direction of those other teenagers.
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-02 05:30:53 90033
The teens are just enjoying a quiet evening in the park, talking and laughing as they hold a small picnic. Perhaps it is the tasty looking bologne and cheese sandwiches that attract the predacite's senses..Or perhaps it is simply attracted by the scent of the kids. Either way, its walking steadily towards the kids, only briefly hampered by the pond..And the Mew who dives out of the water. For a moment, the glint of ice causes it to pause in confusion, and with a snarl, it dives into the water, sensing that the Mew is the bigger threat right now. Now, it veers right for Mew Macaroon, extending a sharp claw at him, hoping to slash him to ribbons. The predacite seems to be a good swimmer, but looks quite awkward in comparison to the sleek water Mew.
Makio Ryu 2018-04-02 05:40:35 90034
Makio Ryu says, "Ooooh, now I've got your attention again, don't I Bruno," Macaroon asks, waving his arms a little and gesturing to himself, "Well come'ere boy!" Finally getting to test his inexistant seeming fins, he dives again as the swing comes for him. ...he seems to all but disappear, despite the water not seeming so deep... However, he'd soon resurface to one of 'Bruno's sides and slash one of the macaroon shards at him. Rather than hitting him with the blade itself, it causes an arc of ice like energy to follow the swing of the weapon, attempting to strike the predasite from a slight distance."
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-02 05:47:31 90035
    "Eek! A monster!" one of the teens screams and they all scatter from the park, leaving their tasty picnic food behind. Some things just aren't worth it. Now Bruno seems just plain angry as it turns on Mew Macaroon but doesn't move fast enough to avoid the arc of ice that slashes into its side, spraying blood.

The attack seems to have slowed it down briefly, but its still pretty strong and with a roar, this time it opens its mouth, unleashing a foul-smelling blast of wind at Macaroon..Once that is done, it rushes at him, about to attack him with more claw slashes. But this time a high-pitched shrieking sound seems to stop it in its tracks..And it whines in pain, reaching up instead to clamp its massive claws over its massive ears.

Up in a nearby tree, a little familiar chuckle can be heard as a certain, batwinged Mew Mew watches the fight with a slight smirk on her face. "Very impressive, Mew Macaroon. Care for some help or shall I leave this one to you?"
Makio Ryu 2018-04-02 05:53:33 90037
Makio Ryu winces a little as the doggy breathes at him. "Ugh...automic dog breath..." he mutters before blinking at the new arrival. "Cherry," he greets, "Feel free to join in if you want....I know we kind of got off on the wrong foot..." With Bruno distracted, he'd suddenly swim quickly toward him, doing a leap and a flip upward, to try and land on his back. "I seriously wasn't trying to say anything bad like that..."
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-02 05:59:30 90038
Mew Black Cherry's eyes darken a shade at the comment, although she waves a distracted hand. "Heh." is all she says simply, but pauses just a moment longer to watch the battle, almost as if assessing the scene, studying both the Predacite and Macaroon's technique. Bruno utters a surprised roar as Macaroon lands on his back and starts bucking, trying to shake him off. While he's momentarily distracted, Cherry winks and dives from the tree, unleashing powerful claws to slash at the distracted Predacite's face. He lets out another anguished roar, slamming into the side of the pond. Looks like he's definitely weakenning a bit now, and the dark magic seems to glimmer, making his form waver and weaken a bit..

"Soo, how will you turn him back now, hm?"
Makio Ryu 2018-04-02 06:14:10 90041
With Bruno properly distracted enough for Cherry to get in another good hit and Bruno going falling, Macaroon hops off and lands near the edge of the water. "Good shot," he calls before furrowing his brows. He really wished Ichigo was around since she seemed to be better made for all this purification mess. Since she WASN'T here though, the sailor looking boy'd take a breath. Time for something else he hasn't really done much of! He didn't know how to EXPLAIN what he was about to do, so he decided to just get to it

"Rolling Macaroon Slash," is yelled out as Macaroon suddenly starts rolling around it a surprising speed, shooting a quick succession of lots of ice beams flying toward the dog as he did so.
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-04 01:16:47 90100
When Mew Macaroon charges Bruno with his rolling icebeam attack, the angry dog-chimera snarls and lunges out with a well-placed claw. However, it seems that Macaroon is quite a bit faster this time, his rapid fire shots surrounding the creature in ribbons of ice and slowing it down considerably. Bruno no longer attempts to slash at the mew as his own body grows ever colder and slower, and just snarls, struggling against the icy prison.

As for Mew Black Cherry, she simply grins and winks in response to the comment, stepping back as she watches Macaroon's display of power with some measure of appreciation. She doesn't offer anymore assistance, even when Bruno attempts to slash at him between shots of ice. Instead, a cold, amused smirk plays upon her lips, paying more attention to Macaroon's intricate movements than Bruno's.

"So, you have him trapped, but will you be able to return him to normal?" she watches him curiously, waiting to see how he will deal with this new problem.
Makio Ryu 2018-04-04 01:40:30 90101
Mew Macaroon peers over Bruno for a moment before carefully trying to approach. "Come on big guy...your master's worried about you," he murmurs as he pats over the ice, "You'll be ok...you can get through it..." It seems pointless and rediculous but, without someone like Strawberry around... This is how he's had to deal with things.
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-04 01:51:12 90102
Bruno whimpers and crouches, wagging his tail slowly. The ice is cold, and it seems to be weakenning him considerably. He is also rapidly shrinking down to normal dog-size. Another second and the frozen Chimera falls out of the dog, shattering to pieces as its remains are quickly engulfed by the park pond.

With another mighty shake, Bruno sends ice shards scattering in every direction once the magic has worn off. Climbing out of the pond and shaking off the remaining water, he starts to bark loudly, then whines, looking quite worried for some reason, pausing to stare in the direction of the starlight tower.

Almost as if in response, Mew Black Cherry frowns softly, stepping back into the shadows of the nearby trees and does not follow.
Makio Ryu 2018-04-04 01:56:35 90103
Mew Macaroon nods a little at Bruno. "Go on boy, she's hiding there, I'm sure you can find her..." He blinks at Cherry frowning and going off behind a tree like that. "Umm, is something up Cherry," he asks in concern.
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-04 02:04:21 90104
Mew Black Cherry frowns a bit, turning her back to Macaroon and spreads her wings, looking ready to take off. "Perhaps you should go check on Bruno and his mistress? It seems my work here is done." not that she really did much work. The trio of college kids who were picnicking earlier are already returning to their spot, now that the immediate threat has passed, and Cherry's frown deepens further, stepping deeper into the shadows.

"Not all of us can be heroes, afterall.."
Makio Ryu 2018-04-04 02:09:35 90105
"Yeah, but I'm worried about you too," Macaroon states, "I mean....I don't know if you even have anywhere to go... seriously, I wasn't trying to keep from telling you things cause of anything to do with trust. It...I should really know that everyone else would be ok with it too..." He'd try to get off into the shadows too, but he can't really do that whole thing so well.
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-04 02:25:03 90106
Mew Black Cherry arches a brow at Macaroon and shrugs. "No reason to be. I can take care of myself. Just because I'm a Mew doesn't mean I have to join your team and be a superhero, right? We all fight our battles in our own way." she frowns a little at the concern in his voice however, shaking her head, taking another step back into the shadows of the nearby bushes. It's growing dark now, and at least they are a decent distance from the picnickers. "Seriously though, you should go check on that girl. I may have drained a bit much. That's your job, isn't it?"
Makio Ryu 2018-04-04 02:28:51 90107
Mew Macaroon startles a little as she says that last bit. "Why didn't you mention that earlier," he murmurs, "Right...well be careful out there." He'd rush off to go check on Bruno's owner, now that Cherry's made it sound as though she might be in need of more help than making up for a missed bus and so on.
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-04 02:36:01 90108
Mew Black Cherry sighs, curling her wings around her shoulders. "Because, I didn't think you would understand...And because, it's my nature." she shrugs, stepping further into the darkness "Good night, Macaroon. It has been..Interesting." And with that, she spreads her wings and leaps into the sky, soon vanishing from sight.

As for Bruno, he continues to bark and whine, pausing at the entrance to the Starlight tower, nudging his nose against the door, but having trouble openning the heavy door. He barks and looks back at Macaroon as he approaches.
Makio Ryu 2018-04-04 02:38:38 90109
Mew Macaroon waves over his shoulder at Cherry as he continues off to see what he can do about the situation. Finding Bruno at the door he opens it and moves to follow him in.
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-04 03:21:43 90110
Once the door is openned, Bruno barks excitedly, wagging his tail as he rushes into the main lobby. It's pretty dark now, and not many other people around. It shouldn't be hard to spot the girl from before, laying on the floor, breathing weakly. She doesn't look dead, but she certainly looks exhausted and confused, and doesn't climb back to her feet. When Bruno spots her, he bounds towards her and whines, licking her face. Blinking slowly, she glances up at him, petting him weakly. "Mmm, Bruno? What happened?"
Makio Ryu 2018-04-04 03:29:59 90111
Mew Macaroon comes up carefully beside Bruno, not wanting to freak the girl out by suddenly just running at her. "Hey," he greets as he kneals down near her, "Do you think you'll be ok? I can try and get you out of here..."
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-04 03:48:29 90112
Mew Black Cherry blinks back at Macaroon. "I dont know..I just feel so tired..I'm not sure what happened. One moment I was running away from that big scary monster, and then suddenly I felt tired and collapsed. Must be all the stress." she laughs nervously, climbing slowly, shakily to her feet. She stumbles a bit and bruno whines, rubbing against her, steadying her. "Oh, who are you? I think I'll be fine if I can get to the bus..The stop isn't far from here, but, is that monster gone now?"
Makio Ryu 2018-04-04 03:50:46 90113
Mew Macaroon nods in reply. "The monsters's gone," he answers as he offers her a hand. "Where are you going on the bus?"
Cheri Koumori 2018-04-04 03:55:08 90114
The girl nods, taking his hand. "Thanks..I sure hope that monster was gone..Some how it felt like there were two monsters out tonight." she shivers, "What a strange night. Perhaps I imagined it all!" all the same, she seems a bit better now, at least she is moving around. Although she leans heavily on Macaroon as they make it to the door and out to the darkness once again..