No Title Set


Date: 2017-11-26
Pose Count: 18
Alexis Raskoph 2017-11-26 01:12:35 87120
It's been a few days since Alex actually woke up. And at least for the time being, there's not been any particular disasters accompanying it, either.

...Though there might be a minor sort of disaster now, then. Considering down the hallway where Alex's room is, a noticable *THUD* resounds out.

And there's Alex. Just outside the door, in sweatpants and very little else. And...

Flopped over disgracefully on the floor. Albeit in the steady, slow process of pushing himself upwards from there again, no matter how visibl wobbly and unstable his body is at the moment.
Ami Mizuno 2017-11-26 01:15:12 87121
Ami has just entered the ECFH. She hears the loud thump and goes to investigate after hurriedly taking off her shoes.

"Do you want a hand up?" she asks Alexis gently. "I was just coming to look at you." She watches him, blue eyes a little dark with worry.
Kukai Souma 2017-11-26 01:23:53 87122
Kukai is doing a little better today, his stomach having gone from purple and yellow bruises from the healing to less purple, more yellow. It hurts a bit less every day, as well. So for now he finds himself walking around the apartment, looking for things to keep himself and Daichi entertained.

That being said, when you hear the sound of a resounding thud, you move to find out what that thud is. Kukai sees Ami dipping into Alexis's room and follows in just behind her, looking down at the attempted pushup. "Well that sort of defeats the purpose of a pushup, Ami." He looks over at Alexis and smiles, giving him time to respond.
Alexis Raskoph 2017-11-26 01:38:16 87123
"I'm fine," Alex prompotly insists in a mutter, slowly trying to push himself up further, at least. Even if it comes primarily by way of just his upper body angling up steadily.

And then Kukai says that. The easy out offered is, unfortunately, lost on him, and he starts grumbling "Very fun--" only for his words to get interrupted by him suddenly flopping face-first into the floor again with an "UGH!"
Ami Mizuno 2017-11-26 01:40:40 87124
Ami steps back. She's trying not to hover, but she grimaces when he flops forward. She glances to Kukai, concern writ large over her delicate features, before she begins to tug gently at a ring on a chain around her neck.
Kukai Souma 2017-11-26 01:54:19 87125
Kukai winces as Alex flops back down, and kneels, reaching down to put his arms under the other teen. "OK, ok, c'mon..." He grits his teeth - leveraging damaged and torn muscles that are still healing to pick up Alexis - and pushed him upwards, looking towards Ami with a nod. "Let's.. let's get you and me both up before we end up on the floor in a pile. What were you doing getting out of bed like that, anyway...?"
Alexis Raskoph 2017-11-26 02:02:45 87126
"I--" Alex lets out in a grunt in response to Kukai, one hand pressing down against the floor in an effort to weakly push himself upwards alongside the other young man's assistance. "I'm fine--" he insists still too, with a quiet cough. "I can't just... stay laying around. All the time. Every day. I can't--"
Ami Mizuno 2017-11-26 02:04:13 87127
Ami tilts her head. "But if you can't walk, what else are you supposed to do?" she asks, not unkindly. She moves to help Kukai with getting Alexis standing, at least, if not back into his temporary bedroom. "I understand the desire to move, but if you're unwell, you physically cannot."
Kukai Souma 2017-11-26 02:11:40 87128
Kukai shakes his head and gets Alex and himself back up to standing with Ami's help, then nods at him. "Look. I get it. But I spent a few weeks in a coma not too long ago and let me tell you something. You don't come back from something like that immediately. What I'm saying is that you still need time to recover after something like this. Even us magical folk don't bounce back so quick after being hurt. I'm bored too and ready to go but just holding you up like this hurts like I've got that spear back in my stomach again. So can we please take you back into your room or something so I can find a spot to fall over myself?"
Alexis Raskoph 2017-11-26 02:22:30 87129
"Just put me leaning against the wall or something," Alex grumbles in response to both of them (though probably Kukai primarily, considering their current arrangement). "I'll... work from there. I got like this in the first place because I've been... not moving for so long. How else... am I gonna... fix that?"
Ami Mizuno 2017-11-26 02:25:26 87130
"Let yourself heal before slowly starting physical therapy," Ami says sternly, even as she slowly and carefully takes more of Alexis's weight from Kukai. She then gently walks them backwards, waits for Kukai to get out of the way, and then leans Alexis against the wall. "You'll injure yourself further if you try to do things too soon." She's practically pre-med, Alexis. Listen to her.
Kukai Souma 2017-11-26 02:39:21 87131
Kukai growns and then shakes his head. "What we're saying is that your body is physically incapable of doing the things you're asking of it. As soon as you're healed and stronger you'll be able to get up and walk around. Right now though you're falling in the floor. You have to take some time to rest. Don't you remember going out, working all day, and then coming back and needing to sleep? If you don't sleep, you can't function right. This is a big version of that. You need more rest."

Kukai nods and finally gets a little more from underneath Alexis, helping him lean against the wall with Ami's help. "I mean, unless you like having random people pick you up off the floor all the time. And not to mention every time you do that you make it take longer to actually get fixed right..."
Alexis Raskoph 2017-11-26 02:50:21 87132
"I've done nothing *but* rest for the last month and half," Alex insists, making full use of the wall he's been leaned into , pressing his weight into it with a grunt. "I don't... hurt. I just... My body doesn't feel my own, I have to..."

His eyes squeeze shut. "I can't let it stay like that. I can't. Not that too."
Ami Mizuno 2017-11-26 02:54:46 87133
Ami exchanges a glance with Kukai, before looking to Alexis. "It won't stay like that. But you have to rest, Alexis. It'll be strong and viable after you've started listening to your magical doctor." She frowns at him.
Kukai Souma 2017-11-26 02:58:58 87134
Kukai shakes his head. "It's not pain. It's weakness. And it is your own, you're just getting used to it. You're making the first use of your body now. So learn how it works, the little things first. Then move to the big stuff, like walking." He looks over at Ami and then nods back to Alexis. "What she said. C'mon, we can go talk or something, if you want."
Alexis Raskoph 2017-11-26 03:10:38 87135
Alex has fallen silent, thus. Leaned up against the wall, and just... staring down, while Ami and Kukai say their pieces. His head eventually turns to press his face against the wall proper, and he lets out a low, frustrated groan.

"...Fine," he eventually mumbles out. "I'll... I guess... Do that. Lie down. Fine." Nevermind that he's already pushing himself slowly off the wall to just the support of his shaking, wobbling legs.
Ami Mizuno 2017-11-26 03:12:45 87136
"Kukai," Ami says softly. "I'll help him into the bedroom, but then I'll leave both of you to talk." And she hovers at Alexis's nearest elbow, concern on her face. She watches, waits, but doesn't touch unless--until--Alexis falters.
Kukai Souma 2017-11-26 03:17:05 87137
Kukai nods and then moves to put himself under one of Alex's arms, grunting as he helps Ami get him into the bedroom. "Well, I'm ok..." He looks over at Ami for a second - it's not his place to say she can stay in Alexis's room, but he doesn't mind her staying.