A Very VIRTUE Christmas (Minako Aino)
|A Very VIRTUE Christmas (Minako Aino)|
|Date of Cutscene:||01 December 2015|
|Synopsis:||Just Minako and Artemis scribbling notes and chatting. Preparation for Christmas|
|Cast of Characters:||Minako Aino, Artemis|
VIRTUE CASUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY
Time: approximately two weeks before Christmas. Probably not entirely 'canon', because of some specific names referenced
Sailor V gets tasked with doing lots of jobs for VIRTUE. They call it 'leadership tasks'; she calls it 'busy work' or 'the dirty jobs', depending on her mood.
Today, she's trying to organize a Christmas party. Or at least that is what she claims to be doing - she's actually arguing with her cat.
"I'm a hero and leader. Why do I got to do secretary stuffs?"
"It's because of me. I think they assume I'll help."
"Shut up, Artemis."
An hour later, they manage to work out some important details: a casual get-together, something nice and light and after the holidays. Needs some snacks but can't be catered since it'll be a bunch of secret-identity vigilantes all together and you don't want the person carrying meatballs to suddenly realize four people look like that one report on the afternoon news.
So they make up lists. Minako checks it twice and comments on this. Multiple times. Even after it stops being funny.
- SECRET SANTA = FUN
- secret santa - pretend it is random but DO NOT RANDOM. pick out who gets who gifts to prevent problems
- LOCATION? must be pet friendly
- make up realistic sounding fake event for why so many young people are together with pets in case somebody wanders in
- artemis in charge of watching the punch bowl. just in case
- ask somebody to make food for 3 to 30 people. Not vegetarian options?
- no holiday themed decorations. Remember Starbucks?
Artemis' list looks a little different.
MINAKO FIX THESE TODAY |3 (a pawprint)
- witches and stardust witches are different things dont forget this
- FIX ALL OF THE INVITATIONS
- YAYA YUKI and YUNA YUKI are two different people and you did not spell either name right
- HER NAME IS NOT Merry Catsmas
- HER NAME IS YAYOI NOT YAOI KISE FIX THIS
- STOP ORGANIZING TABLES BY HAIR COLOR
- DONT ACTUALLY MAIL OUT INVITATIONS TO ANIMALS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU